track focuses on Bond Graph modeling techniques for dynamic systems.
Bond Graphs are a graphical description formalism that is particularly
suited for the design of mechatronic systems, i.e.,
for engineering systems with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic or pneumatic
that include interactions of physical phenomena from various energy domains.
Bond Graphs can be used not only for modeling and simulation but for
diagnosis of dynamic physical systems and for control system design as
Last but not least, the graphical and causal properties of Bond Graphs
well suited for software implementation.
topics of this track include (but are not limited to):
· Bond Graph Theory (e.g., for Analysis and Control, for Diagnosis, ... )
· Advanced Bond Graph Methodology
· Model synthesis, assembly, reduction and validation with Bond Graphs
· Bond Graphs and Block Diagrams
· Computer Graphics and Bond Graph Modeling
· Control Systems
· Mechatronic Systems
· Mechanical Systems and Robotics
· Electrical and Power Systems
· Process Engineering (Chemical, Fluid Power Systems ...)
· Software and Tools
· Industrial Applications of the Methodology
· Model applications include Automotive, Manufacturing, Transportation,
MEMS, Aerospace, etc
papers written in English are solicited for consideration
on the basis of a full paper review.
Accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Moreover, the authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an
elaborated manuscript for possible inclusion in a special issue of an
Chair: Loucas S. Louca